We are constantly monitoring the situation about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we fully understand the uncertainty caused to our
customers about their bookings and holiday plans for the upcoming season.
To relieve, wherever possible, these uncertainties we have updated our policies as follows.
1. For bookings made from today until 31/12/2021 the down payment conditions will be the following:
– First payment of 50% upon confirmation;
– Final payment 6 weeks before the departure date.
2. If you are not able to reach the base due to Covid 19* you can:
– ask to reschedule your charter to the 2021-2022 seasons;
– ask for a voucher equal to the amount paid to be used for another charter with us. The voucher has no expiring date.
In the case you choose to reschedule, the new booking quotation will be the the same of the previous one with an increased price if applicable.
*the circumstances which prevent the charter due to COVID-19 valid for applying our flexible booking policy are:
I. Closed borders;
II. inability from our side to operate the charter in the booked reservation due to Government restrictions due to COVID-19;
III. mandatory quarantine required by your Country or Country of destination.